Mother Trucker and How to Curse Politely


The other day I overheard a coworker Jeff say, "Mother Trucker." He's a parent too, so I can pretty much guess the genesis of the word. So I've adopted the phrase as my own curse-word substitute.

When the kids knock over a carton of milk, "Mother Trucker."
When someone cuts in the grocery store line, "Mother Trucker."
When client services wants a two-day banner done in one, "Mother Trucker."

So far it's been working well.
I like it. The kids like it. I'm sure trucking companies like it, too.

And no one can really get mad when you use it. Both words are very nice solid words. Who doesn't like their mother and who doesn't like trucks? Trucks bring us stuff.

Share your helpful substitutes.

Comments

  1. "Crud Balls" is my go-to mommy cuss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Crud balls" is my go-to mommy curse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I manage to catch myself first, I say "fudge." Doesn't fool anyone, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love saying "Shut the front door!" Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Hope you enjoy the site.
Best,
Margee

Popular Posts