Better Babysitters Will Have to Wait

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit, Safe Travels (Pack of 2)
My son recently went to a Better Babysitters class through our local recreation center.
His first day home from class, I asked, "What did you learn?"

"Mom," he replied, "You don't want to know."

"Try me."

"Well," he said, "Babies can throw up on you. And they can drown if you leave them alone in a tub. In one inch of water, they can drown."

I agreed that was pretty scary.

"And you don't want to hold babies upside down." Good to know he's learning. I thought I'd pry further and asked why not.

"Because they can poop on you."

"Any other reason you don't hold them upside down?"

He thought for a while. "No, it's just that they can poop on you."

He made his flyer for marketing his babysitter service around town. NO BABIES it said in big letters. Good to know your limits.  

Comments

Popular Posts