My Test of Article Fight Frizz With Pantene


I'm writing an article for P&G Everyday Solutions about Fighting Frizz and how to have the beautiful hairstyle you desire. Check it out in July. If there is one thing I know it's frizz. I've been fighting it for years and not very successfully.


The article was for Pantene. And it recommended a solution of Moisture Renewal shampoo and conditioner. So I decided to test it for myself and post the results.


Day 1: Went to the Wal-Mart this weekend to look for the products I specifically recommended. I found the right aisle. Then I ran smack into the wall of shopper confusion. There were so many Pantene Products. So I was confused. But I also felt good that this product might get to the root of my specific hair hang-up.


And I'm not the normal shopper looking for a product that was recommended. I'm a writer and I just wrote the title, checked out the site, linked to the site and read a ream of information on it to post the most important benefits.


At the store, I finally found the Moisture Renewal shampoo and conditioner by the color on the packaging, remembering it was tan. Then I really had trouble finding the weekly treatment. It was not close by. I chose something with similar coloring on the package.

At checkout, I used my Year of Savings coupons so I felt good about that.

Washing with it today. Supposed to be able to see results after 1 wash. I'll post more tomorrow. Hope this works.

Comments

Popular Posts