Hair Frizz Before Pantene Trial


So to continue this story of my own journey with hair frizz and quest for beautiful hair. I am testing out the recommendations from the article I wrote on Pantene for http://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/.

But to make this story good. And this is a good story, you are going to like the ending. I need to back up and tell you my beauty arsenal was no slouch. I was using:





  • John Freida Sheer Blond Shampoo
  • Aveda Blue Malva Color Conditioner
  • John Freida Frizz Ease Clearly Defined Styling Hold Gel
And these products were not cheap. I think I paid about $16 for the Aveda Color Conditioner. Crazy! I could purchase 4 bottles of Pantene for that. (I shop Wal-Mart.)

This picture above shows the Before shot of my frizzy hair. Now the studies I read said I would see results on my first wash with Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner from Pantene. It was fun to read all the data on the studies and what people found. This is my journey. It has a happy ending. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts