Hair Frizz Journey With Pantene Continued

To recap my trial of the Pantene recommendations I wrote for an article for http://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/, the Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner did show results after the first wash as promised.

This delighted me. It was actually the best shampoo I've used in a long time. And I've used some expensive products. See post below. The lather was thick and rich and it smelled great. Plus here's an extra bonus. My skin is softer from contact with the conditioner.
For a treatment I could not find the one recommended as part of the regimen Moisture Renewal, such is the life of a consumer. But I chose this one instead as it reduces 3 months of damage in 3 minutes. It left my hair softer than it has ever felt.

But after years of frying my hair to live my life out loud as the blond I was meant to be, my ends are really frayed so I've still got some frizz.

So I dove back into my article recommendation and took another piece of advice. It was time for a haircut.

To help reduce frizz, it's a good idea to get a trim every 4 - 6 weeks. But with the economy, I know many of us are skimping on that. But you are worth it, your hair is an investment in yourself.

I have the added problem of my big mouth. I adore my stylist Len. And I talk about him a lot. So now it's always impossible to get an appointment with him. Finally yesterday I got in. More on that tomorrow.

The Pantene article isn't up yet, meanwhile enjoy this article on fast grooming tips for looking great when you're out of time. Good to Go Beauty Tips.

Comments

Popular Posts