If They are Just Wearing Underwear is it Really a Fashion Show?

No. It's not really a fashion show if they are only wearing underwear and wings. Must be sweeps week.


I was talking at work with my friends and co-workers Ann and Mark. I think there is something very powerful in Victoria's Secret's "Hello, Bombshell" campaign. The way the in-store posters seem to speak directly to you. Making it seem as if you too could be a bombshell if only you shopped at Victoria's secret. Very powerful and empowering campaign. Not sure I'm for the “fashion show” though. Seems a little exploitive.

This conversation, however, may have inspired Mark's Halloween costume for next year. Sounds like he's going to get similar garb and tattoo "Hello Bombshell" on his mid section. Good luck with that.

Comments

  1. So wings, bra, panties and heels for Mark? THAT needs to be well-documented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Liz. Actually, scratch that - I don't know Mark and any man who's willing to do that probably SHOULDN'T do that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Hope you enjoy the site.
Best,
Margee

Popular Posts